- Only one Word document can be imported for a ePub book.
- The document can be imported when editing in Word(from 1.1).
- MS Word 2000 + needed for importing *.doc,
- Images in Word document must be embeded. Linked images will be lost.
Web Pages(HTML Files)
Import from web pages is a handy way for professional users, but may be not fit for novices.
To simplify the process, please ensure,
- All HTML files must be in one folder.
- All HTML files must be in the root of the folder, not subfolder.
- Resource files, such as images or stylesheet file can be in root folder or subfolder.
- HTML file must be with a extension of .htm or .html
- Press shift to select more than one files.
To match ePub standard, the HTML files must fulfill the following requirements,
- Source HTML must be valid XHTML.
- ePub Maker can check and fix some invalid XHTML, such as attributes.
- ePub Maker cannot fix broken or overlapped HTML.
Re-Import Word Doc
Re-import the current doc directly, this is useful when you edit the Word doc and preview HTML in ePub Maker coordinately.