How to Update ePub Maker
This a detailed guide for purchased user to update ePub Maker with a license.
Update to the Newest Version
Before update please do test the trial version first to see if it works for you
- Redownload trial version from the link on website.
- Install the new version into any folder except your previous version folder.
- Run the program, test it first, to see if there's problem in the new version.
After test, you can update your standard version,
- Redownload from the link inside your license email.
- Install the new version into the same folder to voerride the previous version.
- Run the program, the update completed.
The link on website and inside license email will always link to the newest available version. And there will be full version number in the name of download file, such ePubMaker1.73.exe, and the deailed version number will show on the installation interface, while on ePub Maker, it will on show the major version number, such as 1.7
- We don't send notification to users on every update, we only send updating notification on major update to avoid bothering users too much.
- If you want to keep up to the newest version, please visit our webpage to see if there's newer version.
Do you really need to update
- We hope user can read What's New(update list) first to know if you really need update to the newest version.
- Newest version is not the best or stablest version generally, because we will fix some bugs and add some new function, but there would be new bugs.
- So please confirm you need the update(such as you need the new function or you suffers from bugs in previous version), and the new version really orks for you. Or we don't recommend updating or update later on some major release to avoid unnecessary troubles.
Want some old version?
You may want some old version, such as when the newest version has some bug, and you just updated, and lost your previous old version. No problem, just write to us, we will send the link in email.