Edit Source Code
You can edit the source code to solve problems and perfect Mobi.
You can edit these items by clicking Menu/Edit after the Mobi is made:
- TOC Edit the source code of toc.htm,where user can manually edit or re-arrange TOC items.
- CSS Edit the major style sheet file, so that user can modify the global CSS. For book imported from Word, the CSS file is solely style.css.
- HTML You can edit the source HTML files (for Word, after importing, for HTML files, after making)
- An external text editor must be specified to edit these source codes.
- External editor path can be specified in Advanced tab in Mobi Maker.
- These editing function may be accessed after Mobi made, and can be only used on current Mobi.
After edit, you must re-compile to create modified Mobi file, and should not "Make Mobi" again(or source code will be re-generated and your modification will lost!)
Please press the shortcut F8 to re-compile.