General Book Data
- Book Name & Author
The most important and necessary entries to input, blank
You can set book name and author in Word document properties, thus
Mobi Maker can extract them automatically.
Or the default book name is the document name or the folder of web
- Save You can indicate the saving location and file name
manually or leave them as default.
After import, the saving path and file
name will show on the panel, default path is what already set in
Advanced tab, where you can change the rule there.
file name will be the document name or the folder name of web pages, if you
don't consent, you can change it by clicking the button
After making, the saving path and name will become links,
you can click the path to open the target folder, and click the name to invoke
a reader to open the Mobi. (You can install a Mobi Reader on your
machine and associate *.Mobi to view the Mobi.)
- Subject Subject definition varies on bookstore and publishing house,
please input directly or leave it blank.
- Publisher Publisher name will be written inside Mobi file, this
will only take effect for purchased version.
- ID You can input ISBN or other book identity here or leave it blank.
- Language Some ereader will not work properly if the language
is not defined. You will also need to specify the language to use dictionary,
such as on iBooks.
Customize your language If your language is not in list, you can press "More"
to add your language to the list, and remove those you don't need. You can re-position
them in list, such as move you language to first as the default language.
Languages not in the default list are not tested. East Asian languages are still
problematic, if you found any language not work, please tell us.
- Description A short brief description of the book,
which will show on shelf or library.